NSIC in Chandni Chowk National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country.
Single point Registration for Government Purchase
NSIC in Chandni Chowk The units registered under Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC are eligible to get the benefits under “Public Procurement Policy for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order 2012” as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, New Delhi vide Gazette Notification dated 23.03.2012.
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion upto 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 20 per cent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs. Out of annual requirement of 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes (as per PPP Order dated 23.03.2012 overall procurement goal shall be mandatory w.e.f. 01/04/2015)
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector
We are handling all types of activities like registeration and various compliances of NSIC etc.
Other Tools & Resources
Debt & Credit Cards
GST Return in Delhi as one of the most significant tax reforms our country, the GST has totally wiped out many indirect taxes which were previously imposed by Center and State such as excise, VAT, and service tax. The tax is levied on both goods and services which are...
Tax Consultant in Delhi GST stands as Goods and Service Tax. Goods and Service is the common tax system that is proposed by the government. In simple words today we are paying multiple taxes such as excise duty, custcustomsy,...