NSIC in Chandni Chowk National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country.
Single point Registration for Government Purchase
NSIC in Chandni Chowk The units registered under Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC are eligible to get the benefits under “Public Procurement Policy for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order 2012” as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, New Delhi vide Gazette Notification dated 23.03.2012.
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion upto 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 20 per cent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs. Out of annual requirement of 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes (as per PPP Order dated 23.03.2012 overall procurement goal shall be mandatory w.e.f. 01/04/2015)
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector
We are handling all types of activities like registeration and various compliances of NSIC etc.
Other Tools & Resources
Debt & Credit Cards
Tax Auditing in Delhi Hiring the right tax professional for your business is vital for its growth. One needs to take the help of a good tax professional to know the right use of money for your business. You need to form a long-term relationship with your tax advisor...
Service Tax Consultants in Delhi Any company or an entity that offers services in exchange of a considerable payment has to get registered with the service tax department. It should also take proper care of depositing the collected service tax to the government before...